We are looking for you!
Are you organized, hard-working and looking for a dynamic work environment? Do you want to help non-profit organizations reach audiences and raise money by managing their integrated campaigns, ensuring they’re on strategy and delivered seamlessly to market? If so, then this position may be for you!
The Account Manager (AM) is the execution lead on a client team, partnering with a Fundraising Strategist and reporting to a Senior Fundraising Strategist. Working across a group of clients (3-4), the AM leads on day-to-day client communications and campaign execution and delivery.
- Minimum 3 years project/account management experience in a professional environment
- Solid team player with a strong client service focus
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong editing and proofing an asset
- Strong computer software ability in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
- Positive outlook and works collaboratively, striving to meet team goals
- Responsible for day-to-day client communications and managing the execution and delivery of client campaigns, including:
- Managing timelines for integrated campaigns incl. digital media, email, landing pages, video, direct mail – internally with our Operations team, and externally with clients
- Developing and refining briefing documents including email and print matrices, digital, creative strategy briefs
- Managing the creative revisions back and forth with the client until final approval
- Reviewing final creative for QC
- Updating client status notes
- Booking internal and client-facing meetings
- Acting as a back-up for the Fundraising Strategist as required, including vacations, illness, conferences, etc.
- Collaborating with team members across the agency – Creative, Data, Digital & Print Production
Who is Blakely?
We are a diverse and smart team who value transparency, collaboration, hard work, and curiosity. We value people above all else and we demonstrate that in our team, in our work, and within the amazing relationships we nurture every day with our clients.
As a workplace which strives to create a culture based on inclusivity and teamwork, we believe that our culture is our biggest competitive advantage. We provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, colour, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, neurodiversity or disability, visible or invisible.
We need YOU – an accomplished Account Manager who wants to make a difference in the world – to join our client relationships team.
This is a location flexible position, the successful candidate will be able to choose where they do their day-to-day work either from home or the Blakely office, located in Aurora, ON. This position can also be fully remote, it is considered remote if you live more than 150 kilometers from the Blakely office.
For non-remote workers, there will be a requirement to come into the office occasionally for meetings and meet in person with clients as the role requires. For remote workers, there will be a requirement to come to the Blakely office for in-person meetings occasionally with reimbursement for travel based on Blakely’s policy. The salary range for this position is $50,000-$70,000, commensurate with experience, and if the position is remote/non-remote.
How to Apply
If this description sounds like you, please send your resume to us at email@example.com no later than 11:59 p.m. on September 9, 2022. We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates of interest will be contacted.
Begin your journey with us in 2022, and let’s inspire people to do more.