Digital Marketing Specialist (12 month contract)
You are the high-traffic hub between internal and external representatives, such as Developers, Media Teams and Client technical representatives, to collaborate and ensure a smooth execution of emails, webpages & digital advertisements. You are familiar with common best practices in relation to website and email design and development, and digital advertising to help campaigns run seamlessly.
This multifaceted role manages complex projects with competing deadlines concurrently and works collaboratively with a variety of people across the agency. A strong background in digital development and project management makes you an excellent addition to the Digital Marketing team.
- You will help develop digital strategy, work with stakeholders to develop campaign requirements, and project manage campaigns through development and launch
- Act as a liaison between the client and external partner(s) to ensure requests are well understood and implementation is accurate, timely, and meet expectations
- You will be the linchpin for the account management, creative, and development teams, managing to keep web design, digital marketing, and other creative projects running smoothly, on time, and on budget
- Development and deployment of email campaigns via MailChimp
- Build documentation on project specifications based on project outline & communicate technical requirements to all stakeholders
- Quality Control testing to all emails, webpages & digital advertisements/assets prior to release
- Ensure all emails, webpages & digital advertisements/assets can be accurately tracked using analytical tools (Google Analytics/Hot Jar/Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Track and report metrics and success criteria and identify areas of opportunity
- Stay updated on new digital tools and tactics, providing updates to the Client Relations team regarding digital opportunities and best practices
- Minimum 2+ years relevant experience
- Ability to work collaboratively, manage multiple complex projects with competing deadlines, & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing, specializing in one or more of email, social, or search marketing, & understand common web technology
- Experience managing digital projects & campaigns including fostering relationships with third-party partners, translating between technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Strong understanding of systems and tools for Digital Marketing including: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Ad/Marketing Manager, Email Marketing (MailChimp), etc.
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) as it pertains to ad content for paid advertising
Who is Blakely?
We are a diverse and smart team who value transparency, collaboration, hard work, and curiosity. We value people above all else and we demonstrate that in our team, in our work, and within the amazing relationships we nurture every day with our clients.
As a workplace that strives to create a culture based on inclusivity and teamwork, we believe that our culture is our biggest competitive advantage. We provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, colour, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, or disability, visible or invisible.
We need YOU – an accomplished Digital Marketing Specialist who wants to make a difference in the world – to join our Digital team.
This is a location flexible position, the successful candidate will be able to choose where they do their day-to-day work either from home or the Blakely office, located in Aurora, ON. This position can also be fully remote, it is considered remote if you live more than 150 kilometers from the Blakely office.
For non-remote workers, there will be a requirement to come into the office occasionally for meetings and meet in person with clients as the role requires. For remote workers, there will be a requirement to come to the Blakely office for in-person meetings occasionally with reimbursement for travel based on Blakely’s policy. The salary range for this position is $55,000-$65,000, commensurate with experience, and if the position is remote/non-remote.
HOW TO APPLY
If this description sounds like you, please send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 p.m. on June 14, 2022. We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates of interest will be contacted.
Begin your journey with us in 2022, and let’s inspire people to do more.